Sunday, March 21, 2010

At the Beach Oil on Board 8 x10 NFS


    This painting is based on a painting done by a fellow artist and a teacher Liz Wall. I had changed it somewhat placing three children, rather than an infant and older child running in the water, hanging by mom. The general color are similar although I have added a brighter blue and turbulence to the water and more yellow to the beach, but the credits belong to hr for the general theme. I thought is would be fun to take a painting I like and then adjust it-this was all done with palette knife and done rather loosely. As it is based on another artists work it is not for sale.
 My new photographic setup is complete and the photos are better. You may be seeing some previous posts here for the next week or two as some of the previously posted work had some glare. New work will also be posted as well.
  Thanks for your patience and your comments and emails are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment